Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines\
Papers are invited from anywhere in the world, and so authors are asked to ensure that sufficient context is provided for all readers to appreciate their contribution.
Types of papers
The types of papers may be considered for inclusion in the original research paper.
How to submit your manuscript
All manuscripts should be submitted online at http://jurnal.fkm.untad.ac.id/index.php/preventif/
- This journal is a scientific publication in the field of public health related to aspects Health Administration and Policy,Epidemiology, Environtmental Health, Health Promotion, Occupational Health and Safety, Reproduction Health, Biostatistics, Familly Planning and Population ,Community Nutrition
- Use Preventif: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat guide [DOWNLOAD] as a template
- The manuscript should be original, research-based, unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals.
- It consists of title, author’s name, institution, email address, abstract, keywords, content and references.
- The title must be clear, precise and no more than 15 words.
- The author does not need to include the academic title.
- Manuscript should be typed in MS document format with Times New Roman, size 12 pts, one and a half space, A4 paper roughly 15 to 25 pages
- Abstract should be written in English and Indonesian, not more than 250 words, with single spacing, includes keywords reflecting the content of the manuscript. Keywords consist of 3-5 words and should be alphabetized. Contains a brief description of the research objectives, methods, results, and conclusions in a single paragraph
- The conten page: Introduction. Consists of background and research objectives that are written in different paragraph. Background should contained state of the art from domestic and foreign journals as primary references. Methods. Consists of these subchapters: design, place and time; sampling (survey) or materials and tools (laboratory); data type and collection (survey) or research steps (laboratory); and data processing and analysis. Result and Discussion. Should be written in one chapter. Result presents various characteristics data of subjects/samples and the main findings of the research while discussion contains argument that relates and compares the findings with theory/concept/findings from other researches. Discussion should be meaningful, not only narrate the results (tables and figures). Point out the implications of research findings using primary references. Conclusion. Contain answers to the research objectives and is not a summary of the results. Recommendation (optional) should be written in this chapter in separate paragraph. Recommendations may be implications for programs and advanced research that needs to be done based on research findings or conclusions of the authors. Acknowledgement (optional). Contains acknowledgments to donors or sponsors, contributors of materials and research facilities. The names should be written without academic title.
- References should be cited in the text. Only references cited in the text should be listed at the end of the paper.
Marlow N., Malaty J, Jo A, Tanner, R.J.Richars BD, Carek PJ, Mainous A. Hearing Impairment and Undiagnosed Disease : The Potential Role of Clinical Recommendations. J Speech, Lenguage, Hear Res. 2016;60(1):231–7.
One author should be designated as the corresponding author and provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- Full postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
Please note that any papers which fail to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers which are submitted in the correct style will be considered by the Editors.
Preventif: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License
All articles published Open Access are free for everyone to read and download. Under the CC-BY-SA license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Preventif: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited.
Users (redistributors) of Preventif: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Preventif: Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat as the initial source of publication, year of publication, and volume number.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.